Friday, September 19, 2008

Fudge Galore

Wow, I think you could take me out and suck the chocolate off of me....................... I know that doesn't sound quite right but for those of you that know me...........you know I make our fudge right here in the store. It is the most delicious fudge I have ever had, if I do say so myself. I know, I know, I seem to be showing partiality. haha

Now really, today I have made about 140 lbs. of fudge. I am sure you would like to know what that looks like, well it is 27 - 13X9 pans of fudge in all different flavors and yes, of course we made pumpkin today. This was the week everyone wanted it and I am sorry that it took until today to get it done. We have pumpkin plain and pumpkin chocolate chip. So hurry in because I have to wonder if there will be any left on Sunday when I get back to work.

We are bombarded with even more christmas freight this week. Yuck. It is a good thing it all looks good when we get it together because your so tired of it by that time that if it didn't look good I would just sit down and cry.

Well, I am going to spend the day with my son tomorrow so I will see you on Sunday.
By the way, I ordered some really nice jewelry today, should be here in about 3 weeks.

Hope you all have a great weekend and remember "It''s Always Worth the Trip @Silkweeds"

1 comment:

I'm Twelve Again said...

OMG! The pumpkin chocolate chip fudge was insane! I ate it even after I really should have stopped. It is creamy and sweet and subtle and the spices are perfectly blended. Thanks Lisa--you are awesome as always!

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.