Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting Started

Well, Rebecca has talked me into keeping a blog about the store.
I don't know where to start but I do know that there are so many new things here this month. We are busy,busy,busy, trying to keep up with the new things that are coming in.
I hope you all get a chance to stop in and check out the new linens, the new candle lines ( that is a posting all of it's own) all the fall decorations, the new jewelry(made in maine), purses and handbags and so much more.
I will try to add some pictures this week and will try to check this and post to it often. This time of year gets a little crazy around here. I welcome comments on what you all think the store should carry and why. Creativity and imagination is always welcome here.
Have a great day and remember
It's Always Worth the Trip @ Silkweeds.

No comments:

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.