Thursday, August 28, 2008

Christmas

I know that you can't even imagine that I said that word, you know the C word "CHRISTMAS". Well, I drove in the yard at the store this morning to the Fed-ex guy waiting paitiently (or not). He had already unloaded his truck with 30 + packages of Christmas Items. You see we have to get our freight early that gives Avis time to check it all in and get it priced, then we lug it up over the stairs and put it away until it is time to set up for Christmas. So today I am over my head in Christmas. Yuck. We never really look forward to this process. The weather out is so nice and the last thing you want to be doing is checking in Snowmen and Santas. That will all come soon enough. Oh the wonderful life of retail, where you always live at least one season ahead of everyone else. Here's hoping you all have a great day and remember that "It's Always Worth the Trip" @ Silkweeds.
I suppose I better get at it...................

No comments:

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.