Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW

Wow................ Well, It has been awhile since I have been able to blog. You see, I usually blog downstairs at the store in between cutomers. There has been something wrong with my internet, then my wireless connection and then we had to decorate for christmas. We are completely decorated for Christmas, and I have alot of friends and family to thank for that. I would never had gotten that all done with out them.

So hopefully you will all get a chance to stop into the store we have several things going on from now until Christmas. Lots of sales and specials and 30% off Christmas Items the day after Thanksgiving ( November 28th). Free gifts that day too, at least while they last.

I always love the way the shop looks after we decorate for the holidays. Sometimes you just turn all the lights on and look around and admire what you have created before you let the customers in.

Have a great day and hopefully I will be blogging more often.
Remember "It's Always Worth The Trip" @ Silkweeds.

No comments:

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.