Thursday, August 13, 2009

Maine's Own Forgotten Fairies

Denise was up until the wee hours last night putting the finishing touches on these wonderful "Forgotten Fairies".


Truly they are wonderful, especially the one that she did for me to give to Lorrie. It is of Megan and Cody and I wish I had one myself. Here is a picture of it.
If you click on the pictures you can really check them out. Megan and Cody were young when we took these. Lorrie and I use to dress them up and take their pictures, I don't think they were always thrilled but usually they were good sports about it. The story on the back of each one of her fairies makes you fall in love with them even more. She is such an amazingly talented lady. You can check out the rest of them on facebook under the Silkweeds page or Lisa Sanborn-Gray

No comments:

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.