Sunday, March 1, 2009

When is Spring Anyway?

Uugh! Winter, This time of year I am so ready to be back in the bustle of it all. They say it is going to snow here tomorrow, maybe a foot. I do hope that is my mothers foot they are calling this by, because she only has a size 7 shoe :) I am sure the weather people didn't take that into consideration though. I know there are snow lovers out there, but this time of year I get so cooped up at the store. It is slow and I feel like I have displayed myself to death.

My pictures today are of one of our best soaps, Austrailian Secret. That is because this time of year everyone, even snow lovers are tired of having dried out skin. These soaps have no harsh chemicals, they lather up great, they have extra glycerin added to moisturize and they are made with natural plant ingredients- no animal products, or animal testing.

Everyone that trys them seems to enjoy them and keep coming back for more.




MARCH SPECIALS ARE AS FOLLOWS
20% OFF STOREWIDE* JUST A FEW EXCEPTIONS

AND

WITH EVERY PURCHASE YOU CAN PUT YOUR NAME IN FOR OUR MONTHLY GIVEAWAY. SILKWEEDS WILL BE GIVING A $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE AWAY EACH MONTH TO ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER. IF YOU SHOP MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH WITH US YOUR NAME WILL GO IN THE JAR EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE FOR THE MONTH.

HOPEFULLY SPRING WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND REMEMBER "IT'S ALWAYS WORTH THE TRIP @ SILKWEEDS"


No comments:

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.