Monday, December 8, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

I have heard that I am not politically correct before and here I go again. I find that I love to say Merry Christmas to people. It just rolls off your tongue so nice. I know that I should say Happy Holidays, and I try to, especially in the store. So I am sorry if I offend anyone this season for saying it. Some days it just makes me happy to say Merry Christmas. It is like when you are done saying it, your already smiling and couldn't we all use a little to smile about these days. I know I could.

I am ready to head downstairs to start the day and I put the Cider on already so that it would be warm when I got down there. It is cold and windy today so a good cup of Cider is just what I need to start off with. Come on in and enjoy some with me. I answered the doorbell at the shop early and it was Ron, the Fed-ex delivery person, and what did he have today........... 2 cases of Raven's Mulling Spices, you know the one that I use to make our delicious Cider. Good thing too, cause I think we were down to about 12. That could break a fight out in this store, just among the help let alone the customers. Have a great day and remember " It's Always Worth The Trip @ Silkweeds."
Secret Sale starts on Saturday, December 13th.
I guarantee you don't want to miss this one.
And by the way, Merry Christmas and I hope you all have the best of New Years'. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too:) I miss being there this morning. Lauren is better...
Love ya
Denise

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.